- Assist in the assembly & production of athletic shoes, boots, leatherwear by hand, machine, tools and other equipment
- Operates variety of machines to join, decorate, reinforce, stich or finish shoes and shoe parts.
- Align parts and materials to be stitched, following seams, edges, or markings, before positioning under needles
- Assembles and constructs footwear to customer or design specifications
- Knowledge of production machinery and tools, including design, use, repair and maintenance
Required Skills / Expertise
- HS diploma or equivalent experience required
- 2-4 years experience in footwear or leather production preferred
- Good eye and hand coordination with great attention to detail
- Mature, responsible, and self-motivated with a strong work-ethic and follow through.
- Able to multi-task handling several projects, while working independently or with a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open work-space environment.
- Equipment training provided