Terms and Conditions
The following are instructions for all requests made by clients (“Order” or “Orders”) to Personalized Kicks, Inc. d/b/a/ Garrixon (“Garrixon”) for custom shoes.
- Each custom pair of shoes are individually priced and manufactured to clients’ specifications. Prices will vary according to size, detail, style, material etc. Custom-made to order pieces start at $1,000 for a hand-made pair.
- Clients must provide base shoe for recrafting for his or her specific Order. This means that Garrixon will not be providing the base shoe and the Client submitting the Order shall purchase and provide the base shoe at his or her sole cost and expense. Garrixon shall not accept Orders without the base shoe.
- Clients must fill out every field in the request form for every Order. Orders with missing fields will not be considered or accepted.
- All Orders are subject to acceptance in writing by Garrixon in its sole discretion (which may be by electronic mail) and execution of a separate Terms and Conditions of Sale Agreement. After an Order is submitted, considered and accepted in writing, Client will receive a detailed response via electronic mail that will explain the next steps.
- All appointments for Orders are confirmed after deposits are received.
- All deposits are final and non-refundable.